WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You will contribute to developing new system from scratch that will be used to sell and administer insurance and other services worldwide! To achieve the goal, you will:
- Develop the front-end of web application together with Tech Lead, who will be your mentor and help you grow faster
- Learn and use the best development practices to ensure the quality of the product
- Work proactively in an Agile team environment
WHAT‘S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Possibility to participate in the development of a new system
- Professional development budget
- Ability to work from home up to 2 days per week
- Coffee, snacks, company events, workations
- Salary for the role ranges from 1500 to 2500 EUR gross per month depending on your experience and competencies
WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM YOU?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Good written and spoken English
- Understanding of standard software engineering best practices and methodologies
- Can-do attitude and attention to detail
- Be ready to learn and eager to take on new challenges
1500-2500 €/mon. gross
UAB „People Link“
Warranty Expert is the leader in warranty services and insurance of goods and has been operating in Lithuania since 2013. The company has its departments in Latvia, Estonia and is rapidly expanding to other European countries. Being oriented towards the needs and expectations of its consumers and partners, Warranty Expert constantly improves its service model, develops innovative solutions, and expands its product portfolio. As the company has started to develop a completely new product, they are looking for Entry-Junior Level Front-end Developer to join their new internal team.