Girteka Logistics is a strong international leader in logistics industry. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Executive Assistant to CEO who is thriving in fast pace to join our team. We hope that you're passionate leader, strategic thinker with a “can-do” attitude who is ready to roll up his or her sleeves in order to create Girteka Logistics success legend together.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Ensure all communications from both internal and external audiences to the CEO are handled appropriately and with a sense of urgency and sensitivity
- Prepare and coordinate agendas, presentations, information, minutes and other pertinent items for business meetings
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- 5+ years’ experience providing support to high level executives
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and successfully handle multiple projects and priorities
- Significant level of discretion due to exposure to confidential information and high-profile individuals
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build constructive relationships with stakeholders, including executive leadership, board members, and external partners
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including proficiency in grammar and spelling
- Ability to problem-solve in a time-sensitive manner
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Perfect communication skills both in Lithuanian and English. Other languages are an advantage
- Unique opportunity to join an international fast-growing organization
- Professional and personal challenges in an international organization
- Professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- Working environment where no two days are the same
- Opportunity to travel around Europe and meet key clients within the Logistics industry
- Monthly salary (gross): From 1570 €. Specific salary and bonuses are offered based on work experience, competence, and compliance with other job requirement.
Girteka įmonių grupė
Girteka Logistics - Europoje lyderiaujanti transporto ir logistikos kompanija, kurios sėkmės pagrindas yra 18.000+ žmonių komanda, dirbančių vadovaujantis LEAN vadybos metodika, nuolat tobulėjančių ir kasdien prisidedančių prie organizacijos nuoseklaus augimo. Tiesiogiai dirbdami su žinomiausiais pasaulyje prekės ženklais, rūpinamės kokybišku pervežimo procesu remdamiesi naujausiomis technologijomis, o mūsų pastangos buvo įvertintos Financial Times. Šiandien mes - vienas iš sparčiausiai augančių darbdavių Lietuvoje ir neketiname sustoti. Todėl esame parengę gausybę darbo pasiūlymų tiek profesionalams, tiek tik pradedantiems savo karjerą.