- Scheduling meetings and appointments within the office
- Organising office layout, ordering stationary and equipment
- Organising office operations and procedures
- Providing general support to executive officers in the office and visitors
- Performing different types of organizational tasks
- Coordination of business trips
- Preparation of company‘s internal documents
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excell and MS Outlook)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Fluent English
- Attention to details and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Driving license would be an advantage
- Seeking for challenging career opportunities
We are looking for a people loving, responsible and honest personality motivated by achievement of joint goals and personal development.
- Friendly and professional working environment
- Personal growth and actual carreer opportunities
- Work at a growing, stable and international company
UAB "MT Group"
UAB MT Group is specialising in energy sector and is active in leading heavy industry projects. Our projects are of a significant importance in state and region level and you would never be bored due to routine work as every our project varies in scope and specific.
Information about UAB "MT Group"
Avg. salary gross(2X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
3-5 mln. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 870 €
25% earn 870-1463 €
25% earn 1463-2379 €
25% earn more than 2379 €
Company manager: Mindaugas Zakaras