- Business development including building and maintaining professional client relationships, generating leads and actively pursuing business opportunities;
- Become familiarized with every aspect of clients’ business, thoroughly identify their expectations and formulate solutions for their needs;
- Actively build on existing experience of the client’s business and industry and make suggestions for improving the business;
- Manage audit engagements, including the planning, execution and reporting, ensuring successful delivery of high quality project results;
- Coaching, training, evaluating and mentoring of junior staff.
- Business area related university background;
- Minimum 5 years of related experience within a professional services firm or equivalent experience;
- Lithuanian auditor certificate or ACCA;
- Excellent knowledge of Lithuanian Business Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Leadership skills to enable you to successfully manage teams to produce results;
- To be fluent in written and spoken English and Lithuanian.
- Friendly and challenging environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Work in stable organization with high business standards and ethical values;
- Real opportunities for career development and promotion, including short and long term international assignments;
- An attractive and competitive salary;
- Other benefits.
HR factory is a flexible HR services providing company that was established in Germany in 2002. HR factory is rapidly expanding internationally and are now located in Germany, Estonia and Lithuania. Expertise, experience, great amount of gained knowledge and wide network of candidates enable HR factory to work with leading companies from all over Europe and beyond.