What are your main tasks?
- Global maritime logistics, handling containers and some vessel’s, according to Service Level Agreements (SLA) towards the Commercial and Production units.
- Coordination between commercial, global and operational planning, e.g. site operations and/or third-party terminals, customs agents/offices, shipping lines and agents.
- Customer service activities, including creating sales orders, providing customer support, performing billing, handling returns and diversions.
- Responsible for transport management activities, including delivery planning, monitoring and managing container and vessel transportation, coordinating shipments towards external ports and terminals, preparing delivery/shipping documentation, and ensuring regulatory compliance for shipment of dangerous goods.
- Delivering excellent services to meet the requirement of the customer, and within your team develop and implement solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Following up on complaints using the appropriate tools.
- Being a role model of our culture where health, environment, safety and quality are a top priority, including Yara’s Corporate social responsibility and code of conduct.
What makes you a best fit?
- Relevant successful operational experience in Supply Chain Operations, ideally in Logistics, with good understanding of maritime transport legislation and customs regulations.
- Excellent communication skills and a trusted team player.
- Proactive and self-driven with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Education within Supply Chain or other relevant higher education.
- Fluency in English, French or/and Spanish language, good language skills.
- Willingness to travel.
The right candidate puts the customer first and is passionate about delivering value. A supportive and collaborative team player that assumes responsibility and ensures diligent execution of all tasks.
If this is you, Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment we look forward to receiving your application.
UAB "Manpower Lit"
Manpower client Yara the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company and a key provider of environmental solutions, is establishing a European Business Center in Vilnius. Yara is part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change. The vision for this new center as an integral part of Yara’s supply chain operations in Europe, is to be a valued operational business partner covering end-to-end logistics activities from operational planning, sales order processing, and customer service through to transport activities. This center will also work closely with Yara’s business units, plants and global planning & optimization, and interact directly with customers, suppliers and other business partners.