Export manager is responsible for development of new business for Arimex in Western Europe.
- Actively develops new customer leads and turns them into contracts;
- Communicates, negotiates on the daily basis with customers, and turns leads into active customers;
- Actively responds to customer requests;
- Prepares commercial proposals;
- Actively analyzes sales data, monitor market trends, competitor tactics/strategies to identify new opportunities for growth;
- Participates at trades fairs;
- Achieves monthly, quarterly and annual sales target of volume and profitability for export clients.
- At least 3 years’ experience and proven track record working in export sales, preferably in Western European market;
- Excellent communication in Lithuanian and English (oral and written);
- Other language skills – French, Italian, Spanish or German are a plus;
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills;
- Good PC skills with PowerPoint, Excel proficiency;
- Entrepreneurial, self-started, self‐motivated with strong problem‐solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Work in a dynamic and growing company;
- Competitive salary and yearly bonuses from achieved results;
- Professional development opportunities.
From 2455 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our Client – “ARIMEX” – company operating in the market of nuts and dried fruits since 1995, during which time it became the leader in the Baltic region and Scandinavia. The company is constantly growing and now turns its strategic focus to Western Europe.Žiūrėti visus šios įmonės skelbimus (43)