- Search for new sales channels and long term partners in European market;
- Manage relationships with existing clients;
- Coordinate the whole sales process - market research (French region), transportation and documentation;
- Cooperate closely with the whole team due to the common goals.
- Have at least 2+ years of similar work experience in sales development and management (experience in the international sales would be an advantage);
- Be fluent in French language;
- Good English language knowledge;
- Have excellent communication skills, a confident and outgoing personality, great time planning and open to the changing environment;
- Hold a higher education degree (benefit).
- Competitive pay and a package of additional benefits;
- Various training and development programs – all designed to suit your pace and needs. By the way, a network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries are always hand-reachable;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of Modus Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- And most important – freedom to think outside the box, create and implement your ideas.
From 1758 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client - Modus Group story began in 1993 in Lithuania. During 27 years, the company has grown to a successful international business currently operating in 12 European countries. Company mainly focuses on three areas of activity: renewable energy (Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee) and automotive business. Today they unify 14 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other world-renowned names of car industry. While growing business and looking for new opportunities, Modus Group follows its strategic guidelines: investing into the future, trusting green and working smart.