- Plan, implement and manage the delivery of the range of services in line with the agreed scope of service level agreement (SLA);
- Ensure close communication and control of subcontractors;
- Provide support on facilities matters and manage all new facilities, installations and alterations;
- Ensure the effective management of planned maintenance and reactive orders raised within portfolio;
- Ensure all critical services supporting the client’s core business are maintained to an agreed standard;
- Implement and manage a high level of Health & Safety on site;
- Proactively implement service development initiatives and corrective action plans.
- At least 2 year of experience working in facilities management;
- Higher education related to facility management;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Ability to work in a team and individually;
- Strong commercial understanding;
- Good knowledge of Health, Safety and Risk;
- Fluent Lithuanian and English (both written and verbal);
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office tools.
- Opportunity to join our team and support our vision to become the greatest service organisation in the world;
- Uniq experience with international clients;
- A team and support of professionals;
- Internal and external trainings;
- Extra curriculum activities in the company.
UAB "ISS pastatų valda"
ISS is a company that was founded in 1901 in Denmark and today has branches in over 50 countries, the turnover of over 10,5 billion euros and employs over 530 000 people. ISS Pastatu valda is consolidated company that has been offering real estate managing and maintaining services and various cleaning solutions for more than 10 years in Lithuania.
Company's average salary is 711€
SoDra's August data (salary before taxes)