ROLE AND MAIN TASKS
- Prepare the annual operating, midyear review forecasts, strategy plans and support the preparation of the presentations to management;
- Prepare and develop monthly and weekly financial and management reporting including variance/expense analysis and plant scorecard templates;
- Daily monitor, report and assess the plant’s manufacturing efficiency, scrap level and financial performance to the plan. For variances analysis work closely with value stream, supply chain and engineering departments’ responsible people on a daily basis;
- Support the Cost Improvement Program by advising project leaders as to the financial impact of cost improvement projects and ensure the accurate forecasting and reporting of savings;
- Participate in the development of financial and operational justifications for capital investments (AFE process), control spending in line with approval limits and assess for impairments.
THE COMPANY IS OFFERING YOU THE OPPORTUNITY
- To join people-oriented, inspiring and unique company culture;
- Global training and conditions which lead to increased motivation, productivity and performance;
- Motivating salary that depends on previous experience and competence;
- Additional health and life insurance;
- Global career opportunities.
- Bachelor‘s Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- 2-5 years of relevant experience with a proven track record in manufacturing cost accounting environment;
- Experience with cost accounting in ERP systems environment, preferably SAP;
- Advanced financial analysis and insights skills and strong attention to the details;
- Has Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple demands.
Nuo 2468 €/mėn. neatskaičius mokesčių
UAB „People Link“
Hollister is a worldwide known brand that develops and manufactures healthcare products. The company is committed to making life more rewarding as much as for its associates as much as for its clients. At the moment the company has a strategy for development and growth in Lithuania so they are looking for one more enthusiastic, relationships and processes orientated team member who would love to join their team in Kaunas as a Finance Analyst.