- Preparing monthly group reporting package (balance sheet, profit and loss accounts etc.);
- Overseeing sales process - approving sales orders, verifying pricing, verifying invoices etc.;
- Approving purchase orders and invoices from suppliers;
- Reviewing agreements with customers/suppliers before signing by the CEO;
- Monitoring receivables and managing collection process;
- Preparing cash flow forecast;
- Approving payments in the banking system;
- Implementing internal procedures according to Group policy;
- Ensuring compliance with Lithuanian law / cooperating with lawyer etc.;
- Overseeing the work of one accountant;
- Overseeing the finance of a small branch or sister company that will soon be established in Estonia.
- 3+ years of experience in accounting, finance or controlling departments;
- Very good command of English;
- Very good Excel skills;
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and computation skills;
- Self-driven with strong ability to prioritize tasks and manage your time;
- Demonstrated ability to act independently with discretion and good judgment.
From 2000 eur/mon. gross salary
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Saferoad Group was founded in Norway in 2007, as a merger between the Ørsta Group and the Euroskilt Group. Since then Saferoad has acquired several companies in the road safety business and now have 2.100 employees across 13 countries. Saferoad is a leading supplier and offers high-quality road safety solutions in Europe. Their focus on product development, high quality standards, best service and vast experience makes them a responsive and reliable partner.Saferoad Baltic located in Kaunas is currently looking for Finance and Administration specialist who would handle all local financial matters.