- Processing, solving and working with various P&C Insurance products and tasks within customer support;
- Taking ownership and responsibility for client’s problems;
- Assuring high quality customer service & satisfaction;
- Providing support information to sales representatives;
- Daily communication with customers via emails, chats or calls.
- Fluent knowledge of Norwegian language (at least B2 level) and fluent English is a must;
- Excellent communication skills, good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Quick learning ability, positive attitude and flexibility;
- Previous similar work experience would be as advantage;
- Outstanding team player and result oriented.
Mes jums siūlome
- Professional training;
- Engaging work tasks within the successful and dynamic company;
- Open and colorful work place with inspiring working atmosphere;
- A role that provides you progress both professionally and personally.
UAB "Manpower Lit"
Have you always dreamt to work in an international company? Cognizant is a US-based Fortune 500 company, listed on the NASDAQ-100, providing information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services globally. In February of 2016, Cognizant entered into a strategic partnership with Storebrand and became a majority shareholder of its service center in Vilnius. In Lithuania, Cognizant has the ambition to increase its footprint in the region and help customers innovate. To turn these ambitions into a reality, Cognizant is always looking for committed professionals who want to make a difference. Don’t miss the opportunity to become a part of the modern company’s culture!