- Norwegian language training up to B2 level with salary paid.
- Domain training within insurance, pensions, banking, asset management or other operations areas in Norwegian market.
- Clear career path and extra benefits (health insurance, motivational perks, awards, ergonomic work environment and even more).
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Open and modern work place with multicultural community.
- Professional growth and support from experienced team managers.
- Inspiring working atmosphere and many engaging activities.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Learn Norwegian language in our modern training center.
- Work with Financial products or services, such as insurance, pensions, banking or asset management.
- Analyze and collect data to prepare reports and statistics.
- Collaborate with colleagues and make a decision by following guidelines.
- Implement improvements of processes.
- Good spoken and written English and Lithuanian.
- Computer literacy and good MS Office knowledge (Excel)
- Good communication and planning skills; customer focus and positive attitude.
- Experience in finance area or back office operations would be an advantage.
Please apply through further link, where You will find more info about the company and 1st round test for assessment to this position:
UAB "Cognizant Technology Solutions Lithuania"
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Information about UAB "Cognizant Technology Solutions Lithuania"
Avg. salary gross(3X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
10-20 mln. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1615 €
25% earn 1615-2519 €
25% earn 2519-3316 €
25% earn more than 3316 €
Company manager: Kaushik Sarkar