The purpose of this position is to ensure proper reporting, well-functioning data analysis and head up finance tasks related to the legal entity supported. This position ensures that all input to the Accounting closing process is provided on time and in sufficient quality to enable SSC to close according to plan.
- Working as a Financial Business Partner to onsite leaders.
- Ensure Management reporting and Budgeting/forecasting on time in high quality
- Ensuring that all input to the Accounting closing process is provided on time and in sufficient quality to enable SSC to close according to plan, proactive support without removing accountability for the process execution in SSC
- Drive decision-taking support by providing analysis of the business and support to leaders
- Responsible for the legal entity, including local compliance, control framework and review and sign off on local statutory fillings (based on input from relevant providers compliance)
- Act as a Financial Business Partner
- Drive Operations Controlling
- Drive budget and Forecast process
- Providing periodic reporting delivered on time with high quality
- Implement and drive standard processes together with local leaders.
- Support the business through analytics
- Gathering of data from Production
- Product cost controlling
- Coordination towards SSC, according to SLAs
- Support risk management in the plant
- Drive tasks related to the legal entity; audit, legal, compliance etc.
- University degree in Finance, Economics or related area
- 5+ years of professional work experience in a financial controller or financial analyst function in an international environment
- Very good English skills
- Analytical thinking and independent mindset
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
From 2500 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client - is an international company, a worldwide market leader. This innovative and growing company is now expanding their team and looking for Financial controller in Kaunas (possibility to work remotely).