In seca you will be developing a revolutionary cloud solution in medical measuring using Angular2. In this role you will learn and share knowledge within a high-performing agile team and be able to take ownership of a feature as well as be a team player. Team will rely on you to be passionate to build robust UIs with modern tools.
- You are a Frontend Developer with at least 3 years’ experience, have a good understanding of UI design principles and usability, strong knowledge in responsive web design and cross-browser compatibility.
- You have expertise in at least one framework such as Angular2, React or Vue.js, and are willing to work with Angular.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in EN and are following best practices like clean code, reusable components, unit tests, etc.
- Bonus points if you have knowledge about web security, experience with Node.js or other backend style language and progressive web apps or hybrid apps.
- An exciting international project based on latest web technology stack
- A lot of fun within a competent, high-performing development team
- Occasional business trips to Hamburg/Germany
- At least 2% salary adjustment each year
- Private health insurance
- Yearly bonus and support for professional development
- 24 vacation days, + 1 day a year
- Paid parking
- Drinks & snacks
- Modern office on the 12th floor of Mažoji Burė with an incredible view of the old town
- Unlimited measurements with Medical Body Composition Analyser to accurately assess your body, improve your health or monitor your training progress
- Summer & Winter Team building event
From 4000 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client seca is the world’s market leader in medical measuring and weighing. Founded in 1840, today seca has headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, 15 branches around the world and activities in more than 110 countries. Today, seca provides integrated system and software solutions based on latest technology stack for its world-class medical measuring systems.