This position will support front, middle and back office operations. In this role you can expect to perform the following duties:
- Resolve trade breaks with brokers, traders, prime brokers and fund administrators.
- Perform daily cash, position, and P&L reconciliations.
- Maintain and manage the firm’s PMA (accounting system).
- Assist with the annual audit, tax preparations, investor relations, compliance & other ad hoc reporting
- Accounting/ operational experience at an accounting firm, hedge fund, or administrator.
- BS Degree or higher
- Understanding of the trade flow and execution process
- Knowledge of the financial markets and trade settlement processes.
- Familiar with derivative securities including equity swaps, futures, and credit default swaps.
- Hard working self-starter with desire to improve and fine tune processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with EZE OMS/PMA a plus.
From 1300 eur/mon. net
The firm is a global financial and economic research provider, catering to a range of asset management institutions including hedge funds, mutual funds, private equity funds, etc. The team of highly experienced professionals have been accoladed multiple times as the best in the field. The organizational structure of the firm is relatively flat, which means that talents are recognized early and rigorous work ethic translates into actual investment decision making. This is the only opportunity in the Baltic states to get exposure to financial markets and asset management in a way that it is done in the City and Wall Street.