- Executing day to day accounting activities which may include maintenance of a complete and accurate general Ledger and preparation of financial reporting in line with Service Level Agreement with the business
- Conducting related General Leder (GL) closing activities ensuring they are completed in time and accordance to the group guidance
- Preparing, document and keep up to date processes for accounting role
- Preparing and reviewing (peer review) Monthly Balance reconcliliatins in Account reconciliation Tool
- Communication with local finance functions
- Working closely with External and Internal auditors in completion of all audits
- Ensure all oral and written interaction with all business partners – internal and external is at highest professional standards
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Good knowledge of French language
- Solid experience in General Accounting/Ledger in a multinational environment
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures
- Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges
- Ability to work independently and in the team
- Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
- Professional style when dealing with business clients
- Compliance & controllership mindset
- Ability to handle multiple activities successfully
- Numerate with a good eye for detail
- Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of SAP platform
- Clear and honest Performance evaluation with bonuses.
- Private medical/health insurance
- Involved in our global employee Talent management program and you will have the possibility to apply in international job positions.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Parking/transportation compensation.
- Anything needed for your fast development: relevant training courses (including foreign language training), books, team building activities and workshops.
- Additional annual leave days (after 1 year).
- Many other motivating perks: healthy snacks and fruits, tee/coffee, team lunches, team events, birthday prize, gifts for children and much more!
From 2806 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client, worldwide international Shared Service Center is now expanding in Vilnius, Lithuania and is looking for experienced specialists to join international team.Žiūrėti visus šios įmonės skelbimus (56)