Oversee and ensure that all transactions are processed efficiently and with quality according to Generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), local statutory requirements and Company’s internal work processes. Handle and take ownership of queries from internal customers and outsourcing partners in a timely manner.
- Ensure, that all assigned job tasks are done efficiently and with high quality. Handle inquiries from internal customers and outsourcing partners in a timely manner.
- Build positive working relationships with: SSC Colleagues, Corporate Finance, internal and external partners.
- Oversee and process G/L transactions including accruals, reversing entries, intercompany transactions and reconciliations, balance sheet reclassifications.
- Handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies.
- Analyze monthly expense variance.
- Manage asset accounting processes (calculating depreciation of all major fixed assets and being able to account for additions/ disposals/ depreciation).
- Oversee and handle legal compliance processes (VAT, statutory reporting, corporate tax return, foreign VAT collection, audits, withholding tax, authority audits and statistical reporting).
- Collect and provide data to internal/ external authorities and partners, respond to queries.
- Participate and support auditing processes.
- Participate, initiate and support Improvement projects, changes implementation.
- Provide data for budgeting and estimates when requested.
- Provide data for management reporting when requested.
- 3+ years of general ledger experience from a Shared Services organisation or a major company.
- B.Sc. in Accounting/Auditing, Finance, Business administration or similar.
- Strong technical accounting background with depth knowledge of overall accounting processes, should be able to perform independently with little guidance.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and particularly in MS Excel.
- Fluent in English.
- International experience preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system preferred.
- Audit experience is considered as an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- International mind-set.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team player and have ability to work independently.
- Ability to build and establish a good working relationship with colleagues.
- Brand new open-office environment at Kauno Dokas;
- Great experience to help build new organization;
- International team and culture;
- Flexible working hours;
From 1600 eur/mon. gross salary
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.NKT cables group is a modern technology company with a worldwide turnover of €1.4bn. We manufacture and sell power cables for a span of applications, including the renewal of the energy transfer network, connection of offshore wind-parks to the grid, and high energy transmission across borders. In these exiting times, on the back of the recent integration of ABB Cables, NKT is moving towards realization of our Excellence 2020 strategy. Our client is a well-established and fast-growing manufacturing company with international operations, currently setting up a SSC in Kaunas and looking for the new team members to contribute to its success and further development.