- Oversee and process job tasks with efficiency and high quality at all times.
- Oversee and processing G/L transactions including accruals, corrections, intercompany trades.
- Oversee and handle the closing of the books.
- Oversee asset management accounting processes.
- Oversee auditing process.
- Oversee product costing and inventory accounting processes.
- Oversee and handle legal compliance processes (VAT, statutory reporting, corporate tax return, foreign VAT collection, intrastat, audits, withholding tax, authority audits and statistical reporting).
- Provide data for reporting when requested.
- Deliver service in line with agreed controls, policies and procedures.
- Calculate depreciation of all major fixed assets and being able to account for additions/disposals/depreciation.
- Assist junior staff in performing according to standards.
- B.Sc. in Business administration, higher commercial certificate or similar.
- 3+ years of experience with accounting, accounts receivables from a Shared Services organisation or a major company
- Fluent in English (German, Polish, Czech, Swedish languages as advantage).
- International experience is desired.
- Qualified in Finance & Accounting signifying in depth knowledge and an overall picture; should be able to perform independently.
- Preferably knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system.
- Audit experience is considered an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to build and establish a good working relationship with colleagues.
- Open-office environment at Kaunas Lithuania;
- International team and culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Employee benefit package.
From 1900 eur/mon. gross
UAB „NKT Lithuania“
NKT is a global company with headquarters in Broendby, Denmark. The company has approximately 3,400 employees, 13 production sites in Europe and sales offices across the world. In 2017, NKT realized revenue of EUR 1bn. NKT is part of NKT A/S, listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
information about UAB „NKT Lithuania“
Avg. salary gross(85% didesnis už LT vidurkį)
Number of employees
3-5 mln. €
Revenue 2019 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1661 €
25% earn 1661-2122 €
25% earn 2122-2999 €
25% earn more than 2999 €