- Oversee and process job tasks with efficiency and high quality at all times.
- Oversee and processing G/L transactions including accruals, corrections, intercompany trades.
- Oversee and handle the closing of the books.
- Oversee asset management accounting processes.
- Oversee auditing process.
- Oversee product costing and inventory accounting processes.
- Oversee and handle legal compliance processes (VAT, statutory reporting, corporate tax return, foreign VAT collection, intrastat, audits, withholding tax, authority audits and statistical reporting).
- Provide data for reporting when requested.
- Deliver service in line with agreed controls, policies and procedures.
- Calculate depreciation of all major fixed assets and being able to account for additions/disposals/depreciation.
- Assist junior staff in performing according to standards.
- B.Sc. in Business administration, higher commercial certificate or similar.
- 3+ years of experience with accounting, accounts receivables from a Shared Services organisation or a major company
- Fluent in English (German, Polish, Czech, Swedish languages as advantage).
- International experience is desired.
- Qualified in Finance & Accounting signifying in depth knowledge and an overall picture; should be able to perform independently.
- Preferably knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system.
- Audit experience is considered an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to build and establish a good working relationship with colleagues.
- Open-office environment at Kaunas Lithuania;
- International team and culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Employee benefit package.
From 1900 eur/mon. gross
UAB „NKT Lithuania“
NKT connects a greener world with high-quality power cable technology and takes centre stage as the world moves towards green energy. NKT designs, manufactures and installs low-, medium- and high-voltage power cable solutions enabling sustainable energy transmission. Since 1891, NKT has innovated the power cable technology building the infrastructure for the first light bulbs to the megawatts created by renewable energy today. NKT is headquartered in Denmark and employs 3,900 people. NKT is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen and realised a revenue of EUR 1.3 billion in 2019. NKT - We connect a greener world. .
information about UAB „NKT Lithuania“
Avg. salary gross(2.5X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
3-5 mln. €
Revenue 2020 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1752 €
25% earn 1752-2284 €
25% earn 2284-3435 €
25% earn more than 3435 €