The role requires attention to detail, accounting skills and ability to work independently and also as a part of the team. You will be a key person within the team, working on various accounting tasks and internal controls as well as actively supporting Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Oversee and ensure that all transactions are processed efficiently and with quality according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), local statutory requirements and Company’s internal work processes;
- Oversee and process G/L transactions including accruals, reversing entries, intercompany transactions and reconciliations, balance sheet reclassifications;
- Drive month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing;
- Drive internal/external audits and be the main point of contact;
- Participate and drive auditing processes;
- Proactively solve or escalate unforeseen issues and escalations;
- Deliver service in line with agreed controls, policies and procedures;
- Analyze monthly expense variance and able oversee the main causes of discrepancies;
- Take the responsibility for the accounting portfolio of entities assigned and supervise work of junior colleagues;
- Handle and take ownership of queries from internal customers, auditors outsourcing partners in a timely manner;
- Build positive working relationships with: SSC Colleagues, Corporate Finance, internal and external partners.
- 2+ years of general ledger experience from international or a major company;
- B.Sc. in Accounting/Auditing, Finance, Business administration, higher commercial certificate or similar;
- Strong technical accounting background with depth knowledge of overall accounting processes, should be able to perform independently with little guidance;
- Good understanding of internal controls & risk management practices;
- Fluent in English ;
- International experience preferred;
- Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system preferred;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and particularly in MS Excel;
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail;
- Proactiveness, orientation to details, natural attitude to work.
- Brand new open-office environment at Centre of Kaunas;
- International team and culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Additional 4 holiday days.
1928-2280 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.NKT manufacture and sell power cables for a span of applications, including the renewal of the energy transfer network, connection of offshore wind-parks to the grid, and high energy transmission across borders. In these exiting times, on the back of the recent integration of ABB Cables, NKT is moving towards realization of our Excellence 2020 strategy.Žiūrėti visus šios įmonės skelbimus (49)