- Knowledge of bending various types of stainless steel pipes and air sources,
- Reading and understanding P&ID (piping and instrumentation schedule),
- Ability to work with various pipe diameters, namely 6 mm, 10 mm, 1/4 and 1/2,
- Ability to measure, mark, saw, bend and card,
- Carrying out maintenance and repairs,
- Performing various assembly activities.
- VCA certificate,
- appropriate certificate (e.g. Swagelok or Gyrolok),
- visible professional experience of at least 3 years,
- communicative knowledge of English or German,
- own car is welcome.
- very good weekly earnings starting from EUR 500 net / 40 h
- possibility of overtime payable according to the CAO tariff
- holiday and holiday money paid extra,
- advance payments after two days of work,
- the possibility of negotiating the rate after three months of work,
- professional development, training NEN3140, Atex and -language courses at the employer's expense,
- accommodation in single rooms with internet,
- health insurance paid by the employer,
- coordinator's assistance in completing the formalities -related to the commencement of work (opening a bank account, agreement to receive a BSN number, medical visit, etc.)
- account manager care, regular site visits and, in case of problems, telephone contact also outside office hours,
- attractive bonuses for recommending our office up to EUR 200 per person,
- power tools, work clothes and, if necessary, hand tools
- if necessary, a company car and fuel cards.
500-550 eur/week net
Techvisie Personeelsdiensten BV is the Dutch employment agency for technical professions. For over 19 years, we have been helping professionals from all over Europe find attractive and well-paid jobs throughout the Netherlands. Our offices are always open to you.