- Developing and leading the company’s internal communication strategy.
- Implementing internal communications plans to strengthen company’s culture and employee involvement.
- Managing the day-to-day internal communications activities.
- Preparing presentations to support leadership team and speeches geared toward employees and stakeholders.
- Managing internal social communication channels.
- Overseeing the annual communications budget and ensuring its use is fully maximized.
- Undertaking other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time.
- University degree (communication, marketing, PR, media).
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Previous experience (at least 5 years) as a communications manager for a similar organization would be a strong advantage.
- A proven ability to lead communications strategies.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally.
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications and presentation skills are essential.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
UAB "ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT"
Alliance for Recruitment yra didžiausia personalo atrankos kompanija Lietuvoje pagal sėkmingai įdarbintų kandidatų skaičių, atrankos konsultantų skaičių ir augimo tempą. Esame tiksliai ir greitai dirbanti atrankos ekspertų komanda su patirtimi skirtingose verslo srityse.