BENEFITS FOR YOU:
- Career opportunity: the company is rapidly growing and you will have a chance of making a career as a Customer Service Team Manager;
- Traveling: you will get to travel to Germany a few times a year to meet your colleagues and clients, and celebrate corporate events in Santa Barbara, USA;
- Training: you will be introduced to the job and provided training in one of the two biggest world economies (China or the USA);
- Salary: a solid starting salary of €1000 net with a possibility of further growth + bonus depending on company’s performance;
- Self-realization: put your foreign language knowledge to use on a daily basis.
ROLE AND MAIN TASKS:
- Deal with customer queries and orders via the phone or email, manage logistics coordination;
- Help sales team by providing answers to technical questions at any stage of the sales process;
- Support and assist a Sales Manager based in Germany;
- Look after the company's online shop;
- Provide support to other colleagues, like invoicing and credit control, and other necessary office related tasks;
- Travel to the major trade shows in Germany several times a year.
PLEASE APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- Administration, customer service, logistics or operations experience in a business or public sector;
- Fluent German and good English skills (written and verbal).
UAB „People Link“
Our client is a global manufacturer with clients in more than 30 countries worldwide. At the moment we are looking for an International assistant to become a part of the international team in Vilnius.