- Conducting research regarding prospective and existing customers to determine if they are prohibited customers or otherwise within a client’s risk appetite.
- Determine if recent account activity is of a fraudulent or risky nature.
- Assess various risk indicators, account activity (financial/historical), customer documentation, external sources.
- Research, review and investigate potential Acceptable Use Policy violations.
- Utilize multiple resources including customer account activity, external activity on any associated websites, customer contact, and other tools to effectively investigate and resolve violating activities.
- Analyze account activity and make an informed decision whether to allow the activity or prevent it.
- Writing reports on the findings of investigations.
- Assisting with the resolution of customer disputes by assessing information provided by the claimant and merchant.
- Working with customers to proactively prevent fraudulent behaviors by applying appropriate safeguards
- Recent college graduates
- No investigative experience is required
- High education degree
- The ability to speak and write English fluently. Additional languages are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Writing skills are particularly important for this role
- Analytical and research skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A highly motivated, driven, and dynamic attitude towards work and career
- Willing working on flexible hours (either Mo-Fr 40hrs or shifts of 4 days * 10hrs Su-We / We-Sa)
1200-1400 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Ourr client - Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. They guide their clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey.Žiūrėti visus šios įmonės skelbimus (66)