- Respond to and diagnose service issues through discussions with users and responsibility for leveraging resources across all levels of the organization.
- Provide technical support to the user devices (Laptops, PC’s, printers).
- Provide support to critical meetings.
- Responsible for the good deployment of the IT standards on hardware, software and processes.
- Install and maintain hardware and software.
- Works with next level of support for the resolution of issues.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 1-3 years related professional experience.
- Experience working on Windows 7, Windows 10 based devices.
- Experience working with Office tools (Office 365 experience is an advantage).
- English language (fluency in reading, writing and speaking).
- Ability to take training abroad.
When you will join the company:
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Of course, company offers you great pay and benefits, but it’s about more than that. This is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. To grow professionally and personally while working with highly skilled colleagues.
UAB "People Link"
Our client is an international company that specializes in hi-tech innovations. The company is growing and looking for IT administrator. We are looking forward to finding out whether it is YOU, who will join this ambitious team in Vilnius.