Nature of the work:
- maintenance, support and administration of existing system in Baltic States;
- analysis and resolution of problems reported by users/consumers;
- analysis of new business requirements, working with vendors to implement them;
- identifying problem areas in systems and proposing improvements;
- supporting teams who are engaging in deployment of new systems or technologies;
- working with external & international vendors who support the systems.
- good user of both written and spoken English language;
- a drive to go in depth of not only technical solutions but also business processes which the solutions support. As well a drive to understand the processes and potentially suggest improvements to either the business processes or technical solutions themselves;
- basic application / web development skills (Microsoft .NET or analogous solutions) would be a benefit;
- Suggested monthly salary range: EUR 1580 – 1930 gross;
- Responsible work in an international environment;
- Friendly and competent colleagues;
- Flexible working hours and an office in the center of Vilnius.
If you have any questions, call us on +370 6869 3839.
1580-1930 eur/mon. gross
UAB „Manpower Lit“
Manpower's customer is a strong international manufacturing company operating in the Baltic States, supplying its products to all wholesale and retail chains. Currently we are looking for a new member to join the IT support team in Vilnius city. If you are a keen root causes solver and willing to deploy IT solutions in a global business environment.