- Work with a team to clarify, estimate and prioritize software requirements;
- Perform business need analysis and prepare requirements specifications;
- Prepare product backlog items and learn other Agile methodology activities;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
- Assure software features acceptance testing and quality control;
- Be one of the bridge builders between software development team and business.
- You know why you are applying for this role!
- You have > 2 years of experience as Business Analyst, working in software or business process development projects;
- You have solid knowledges about requirements analyses techniques;
- You love to communicate with people, but at the same time you are accurate, diligent and results-oriented personality;
- You understand software development lifecycle and processes;
- You can speak and write in Lithuanian and English.
- Self-realization and constructive freedom in a fast-growing international company;
- Intercultural work environment;
- International experience in software development company;
- Support for your professional growth.
- You will be a part of young and highly motivated team.
From 2111 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client – ValueTech is a Global System Integration & Technology company, which has the aim to provide services with high quality, with specialized expertise and advanced technology. With two branches in Italy (Cosenza and Torino) and another one in Lithuania (Vilnius), Valuetech has the purpose to turn knowledge into value for customers, community and financial markets.Integrity, transparency, independence and objectivity are the values that drive our business and allow us to deliver high quality services.Žiūrėti visus šios įmonės skelbimus (40)