- Handle clients support requests on call;
- Logging call details into tickets in the internal system;
- Meet standard KPIs (average handling time, first point resolution, call quality);
- Maintain adherence to schedule;
- Work on value-adding activities such as knowledge base update.
- Some knowledge of the IT hardware and software;
- Customer service experience;
- Excellent written and spoken English language communication skills;
- Ability to work late shifts.
- Private medical insurance;
- Parking place.
UAB "HCL Technologies Lithuania"
HCL Technologies helps global enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Through innovative technology solutions built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management, and Engineering Services, amongst others, we solve complex business problems for our clients. We are a ‘next-generation’ technology firm, driven by a unique Mode 1-2-3 strategy that not only acts as our roadmap for the future but also a powerful model for any enterprise looking to thrive in this age of disruption.