- Troubleshooting and answering to clients messages (English);
- Help making sales through live chat (English);
- Share client insights with our development team;
- Remove fraudulent accounts;
- Approve payments;
- Manage billing related tasks;
- Help global team solve issues.
- Basic knowledge of Hostinger and the products we offer;
- Strong English writing skills;
- Ability to write clearly and positively;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Orientation to customer and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters;
- Customer support experience;
- Basic web technology skills (HTML, CSS, PHP);
- Basic Linux knowledge;
- Knowledge how to install apps (Wordpress, Joomla, etc).
- Motivational system and career opportunities;
- A team of aces to work with;
- 4 working days per week;
- Google styled office near Kaunas center.
Flexible time to work
- Morning - from 7 AM to 3:30 PM
- Evening - from 3:30 PM to 11 PM
- Night - from 11 PM to 7 AM
Hostinger, probably the biggest free hosting company in the world, with over 20 million users worldwide. Hostinger was started by a single passionate founder and today we’re a company of about 150+ spread out across 39 countries around the world. Our headquarters is in Kaunas, Lithuania, but we have offices in Spain, Cyprus, Brazil, Indonesia, Singapore.