- Providing technical support across the company for internal customers.
- Respond to external customers inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges in using the Product.
- Assist Customer Support Service with the reviewing of claims to determine the root cause and resolution.
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 1+ year experience in a Customer/Technical environment.
- Understanding of the terms - Http, Https, Json, Html, iFrame, CSV, FTP, SFTP, Http status codes, difference between GET and POST requests.
- Understanding of the merchant business processes and terms AUTh, SALE, VOID, REFUND, CHARGEBACK.
- Understanding of SALE3D flow and difference between 3d1, 3d2.
- General understanding about e-shops and how they work.
- Understanding the basics of the CMS.
Our client is ready to offer:
- Mentoring during the adaptation period.
- Friendly working environment in international professional team.
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Young and friendly staff, a team of professionals.
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
From 1000 eur/mon. net
Talent Lab client – „Genome” – is a new fintech company backed by UAB "Maneuver LT", a Lithuanian-based Electronic Money Institution. It is the smart ecosystem that aims to deliver something unprecedented: a seamless experience while unifying business and personal finances. If you are looking to master of your craft while helping build a product that rocks, „Genome” may be right for you.