Supports the day to day Accounting operations for the following process areas:
- Perform manual General Ledger postings as defined within the activity split.
- Perform monitoring and clearing of accounts according to defined work procedures
- Perform closing activities
- Contribute to reporting activities
- Support Audit and Control
- Ensures the understanding and compliant service delivery across McKesson Europe of agreed policies and procedures.
- Understands service level agreements and key performance indicators for General Accounting related processes.
- Achieves performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements.
- Assists the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the General Accounting transaction processing.
- High school degree or equivalent experience, preferable in accounting or business
- 0-1 year of experience in the area of Accounting
- Some experience in Accounts Receivable processes in a complex and international business environment
- Basic knowledge of Finance and Accounting end-to-end processes. Good English (both written and spoken)
- German language skill would be an advantage
With colleagues from more than 35 countries, our open and multinational working culture is characterized by diversity. We offer various opportunities to grow at McKesson Business Services Lithuania through our demand-oriented further training programs. Helping our employees to develop is one of our top priorities
UAB „McKesson Business Services Lithuania“
McKesson Business Services Lithuania is a service provider for McKesson Europe - a leading international wholesale and retail company and provider of logistics and services to the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector. More than 38,000 employees in 13 European countries continuously strive to supply patients with pharmaceutical products in a safe and reliable way. The head office, McKesson Europe AG, is located in the centre of Stuttgart, Germany. You can find out more about us at