- Perform accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Communicate with different client
- Do the bookkeeping, payments set up in e-bank;
- Maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable transactions;
- Receive tasks from senior accountants, report on progress.
- Work together with the team to provide professional services
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related studies
- 1-2 years relevant experience in accounting
- Good English language skills
- Good analytical and critical thinking
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and responsibilities
- A challenging and rewarding role and interesting responsibilities
- Possibility to learn and improve in world’s leading consulting companies.
- Work in a friendly and professional team
- Personal development trainings
- Flexible working hours
- An attractive and competitive salary, including various benefits
800-1000 eur/mon. net
Our client - is international company, which is one of mostly experienced professional financial services organisations in the country.