- Work in a virtual team, with different foreign companies;
- Provide monthly management reports and schedules;
- Do the bookkeeping, payments set up in e-bank;
- Maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable transactions;
- Receive tasks from senior accountants, report on progress.
- Have a basic knowledge of accounting and its principles;
- Analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Excellent English skills (verbal & written);
- Ability to work in a team.
Please note, that if you are applying for a part-time position, we will need you to be available during working hours for the first three months.
- Competitive salary.
- Business trips combining sightseeing and training. •Flexible working place. Opportunity to combine work either from the office and home or even from a beach somewhere in the Bahamas.
- Amazing Office Perks: daily office snacks, coffee and tea, painkillers after hungover, monthly karaoke and games parties, PlayStation room, table football, and more stuff.
- Office Building Perks: Rooftop terrace for morning coffee with a view. Secured bike lock room and shower rooms. •Scooter rental post.
- Great team to work with.
500–800 Eur taxes excluded
UAB "BALTIC VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS"
Baltic Assist is created to assist international entrepreneurs, professionals and small businesses by having virtual assistants taking care of their administrative tasks. In order to accelerate our growth, we are looking for additional virtual assistants.
Information about UAB "BALTIC VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS"
Avg. salary gross(58% didesnis už LT vidurkį)
Number of employees
100-200 tūkst. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1032 €
25% earn 1032-1446 €
25% earn 1446-1696 €
25% earn more than 1696 €
Company manager: Andžej Rynkevič