- Work in a virtual team, with different foreign companies;
- Provide monthly management reports and schedules;
- Do the bookkeeping, payments set up in e-bank;
- Maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable transactions;
- Receive tasks from senior accountants, report on progress.
- Have a basic knowledge of accounting and its principles;
- Analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Excellent English skills (verbal & written);
- Ability to work in a team.
Please note, that if you are applying for a part-time position, we will need you to be available during working hours for the first three months.
- Opportunity to combine working either from office or virtually;
- Develop accounting skills and work with Scandinavian companies;
- Join youthful and professional Baltic Assist team;
- Escape the 9-5 working day routine and be responsible for planning your day;
- Competitive compensation;
- Training will be provided.
If you enjoy taking up challenges and above sounds like you, please email your motivation letter, CV and picture. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
500–800 Eur taxes excluded
UAB "BALTIC VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS"
Baltic Assist is created to assist international entrepreneurs, professionals and small businesses by having virtual assistants taking care of their administrative tasks. In order to accelerate our growth, we are looking for additional virtual assistants.
Information about UAB "BALTIC VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS"
Avg. salary gross(14% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
100-200 tūkst. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Company manager: Andžej Rynkevič