The Junior Accounts Receivable Accountant is responsible for timely and accurate service delivery for transactions which are related to Accounts Receivable area.
- Responsible for the day-to-day Accounts Receivable operations including issue identification, evaluation as well as resolution for the following process areas:
- Process invoices until the release of payment,
- Handle internal and external communication,
- Maintenance of vendor account maintenance and closing activities,
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across the company's European branch of agreed policies and procedures by team members,
- Acknowledge service level agreements and KPIs for Accounts Receivable related processes,
- Contribute to the continuous maintenance and the update of Accounts Receivable process activities and procedures as well as taking part in projects.
- High school degree or equivalent experience in similar area,
- 0-1 year of experience in the accounting area,
- Some experience in Accounts Receivable processes would be a big plus,
- Basic knowledge of Finance and Accounting end-to-end processes,
- French language knowledge / skills,
- Good English skills.
- An exciting and challenging role in a fast-growing organization,
- Continuous professional growth opportunities,
- Competitive benefit package.
From 1200 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client, well-known American corporation which is offering exceptional products and highest services all over the world. Now, the company is expanding their office in Vilnius, Lithuania.Žiūrėti visus šios įmonės skelbimus (23)