- Creating, maintaining and managing BI solutions (data models, dashboards and analytical tools);
- Developing actuarial databases;
- Preparing regular and ad-hoc analytics.
- University degree. Preferred fields of study: mathematics, insurance mathematics, statistics or other related (can be last year student);
- Strong computer skills: ability to work with large data sets, experience with MS Excel and SQL. SAS knowledge would be considered as an advantage;
- High analytical capability and capacity, ability to take initiatives and work independently;
- Attention to details;
- Good communication skills.
- Full time position;
- Work in a dynamic, international environment;
- Plenty of challenges and continuous development opportunities, both professionally and personally.
Nuo 1500 €/mėn. neatskaičius mokesčių
ADB „Compensa Vienna Insurance Group“
Vienna Insurance Group is the leading insurance specialist in Austria as well as in Central and Eastern Europe. About 50 companies in 25 countries form a Group with a long-standing tradition, strong brands and close customer relations. With more than 25.000 employees, Vienna Insurance Group is the clear market leader in its Austrian and CEE markets. In Lithuania Vienna Insurance Group is represented by the non-life insurer ADB Compensa Vienna Insurance Group, one of the fastest growing insurance companies in the market.
informacija apie ADB „Compensa Vienna Insurance Group“
Vid. atlyginimas bruto(46% didesnis už LT vidurkį)
50-100 mln. €
Pajamos 2020 m.
Darbuotojų pasiskirstymas pagal atlyginimus (neatskaičius mokesčių):
25% uždirba iki 1222 €
25% uždirba 1222-1738 €
25% uždirba 1738-2778 €
25% uždirba nuo 2778 €