CoinGate.com is seeking to fill a position for a Junior AML Specialist. With us you will gain experience in on-boarding clients, monitoring, reviewing payouts and so much more in accordance with Lithuanian and EU anti-money laundering regulations.
- As a part of the compliance team you will work on daily tasks which include reviewing KYC forms, requesting documents and approving payments.
- Complete any and all required AML training.
- A desire for experience in anti-money laundering, counter-terrorism financing and fraud prevention.
- Willingness to follow compliance guidelines, policies and standard operating procedures.
- Comfortable working with a computer.
- Works well in a team.
- Exotic languages.
- Experience with crypto-currencies.
- Previous AML experience.
- Salary: 600–800 Eur/month after taxes, depending on any qualifications and/or any bonus skills.
- Insights into the world of Bitcoin, blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Office in Vilnius city center (work location subject to quarantine)
- Snacks and coffee in the office and exciting company “workations” to destinations which in past years have included: Dreverna LT, Lviv & Kiev UA and Berlin DE!
680-800 eur/mon. net
Established in 2014, CoinGate is a cryptocurrency payment gateway and exchange, serving over 4,000 business clients and 90,000 registered users. With the mission to spread cryptocurrency adoption worldwide, we have already established ourselves as a blockchain innovator in the payments sphere.
information about UAB „Decentralized“
Avg. salary gross(47% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
30-50 mln. €
Revenue 2019 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1565 €
25% earn 1565-1893 €
25% earn 1893-2568 €
25% earn more than 2568 €