The role of the Junior Brand Analyst (JBA) is an entry-level position, ideal for someone looking to gain experience in the online protection space. The aim is to protect our global clientele from the illegitimate activity on the Internet. Common abuses our clients face include counterfeit goods, traffic diversion, misuse of trademark or copyright rights, and affiliate/channel partner compliance. The JBA works with international brand companies, using proprietary technology to detect and remove infringing content effectively and efficiently. This process includes analysis of large data sets, customization of workflow processes, proactive team collaboration, and generation of professional reports.
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable to client & organizational changes;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Excellent time/deadline management skills;
- Proficient in Excel and general computer skills.
- Private Health Insurance;
- 24 paid vacation days per year;
- Employee Bonus scheme;
- Rewards and Recognition Scheme.
1396 eur/mon. gross
UAB „OpSec Online“
OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital, and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
information about UAB „OpSec Online“
Avg. salary gross(73% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
3-5 mln. €
Revenue 2019 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1597 €
25% earn 1597-1919 €
25% earn 1919-2602 €
25% earn more than 2602 €