- You will be assigned to one of the working groups and will, therefore, be responsible for life insurance, pensions or related products;
- Collect information, analyse and enter it into the system;
- Co-operate with Your colleagues in Sweden or Norway;
- Make decision on what actions can be made in order to proceed with client’s request.
- University degree;
- Fluent English;
- Ready to take the challenge to learn Scandinavian language;
- Personal qualities: service minded, enthusiastic, team player, flexible and having positive attitude;
- Experience in the bank and/or investment sector - will be considered as an advantage.
Mes jums siūlome
- Extensive 5 months Swedish / Norwegian language courses;
- Qualified and challenging working environment;
- Continuous competence and career development;
- Ergonomic working conditions;
- Various social activities.
UAB "Manpower Lit"
Have you always dreamt to work in an international company? Cognizant is a US-based Fortune 500 company, listed on the NASDAQ-100, providing information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services globally. In February this year, Cognizant entered into a strategic partnership with Storebrand and became a majority shareholder of its service center in Vilnius. This center currently supports clients in Norway and Sweden and continuously expanding service center within the Group. You will be able to increase experience in insurance, pensions and bank related products, and get knowledge of Scandinavian language. Don’t miss the opportunity to make your dream come true!