ROLE AND MAIN TASKS
- Taking responsibility for KYC/AML/CTF related processes in the company.
- Monitoring the day-to-day operation of the AML/CTF policies.
- Being involved in establishing the basis on which a risk-based approach to the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing is put into practice.
- Learning how to submit regulatory reports.
- Advising employees and management on AML/CTF matters.
THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- Opportunity to join a growing Fintech and make a great career step in a supportive environment with all training needed to cover MLRO function.
- Experienced team and Compliance Officer as well as very hands-on team to learn and develop together.
- Supportive management, friendly environment.
- Competitive salary (1900-2400 gross) with all the tools needed for work.
- At least 2 years of experience in the Fintech, payments and financial services industry, working in AML/KYC teams.
- Good oral and written English and Lithuanian skills.
- Familiarity with Lithuanian and European regulations related to AML/CTF and KYC.
- Ability to prioritize and execute projects in an ever-changing environment.
1900-2400 eur/mon. gross
UAB „People Link“
OPAY SOLUTIONS – is a fintech company specializing in payment collection. The company serves hundreds of merchants in Lithuania mostly. Currently OPAY team is looking for Junior MLRO to join the team in Vilnius.