- Consult with customers on technical solutions;
- Clarify customers’ targets, requirements and/or specification in request for proposal;
- Prepare participation in tender as well as lead negotiations with customers;
- Coordinate overall planning of the project and decide on allocation of resources;
- Prepare documentation and reports to a high standard for all phases of the project;
- Monitor milestone and adherence to budgets, and initiate action to minimize non-conformance cost;
- Closely work with the Sales and Engineering teams in support activities to generate technical solutions for a variety of customers;
- Maintains constant communication to customers, outside contractors and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechatronic, Aerospace Engineering or related field;
- Proven technical and analytical capability;
- Perfect English language;
- Excellent technical writing and presentation skills as well as communication skills;
- Attention to details and flexibility;
- Knowledge of STK or equivalent analysis tools would be an advantage;
- Work experience in multiple engineering disciplines; mechanical, electrical, RF, control systems, data systems would be an advantage;
- Ability to travel.
From 1605 eur/mon. gross salary
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client – NanoAvionics is the only one well-funded company in Lithuania focused on delivering new generation satellite buses and propulsion systems for the satellite applications market. With facilities in North America and Europe, NanoAvionics’ team consists of driven, young, smart and ambitious employees: we have over forty successful satellite missions and projects under our belt, and keep on counting. The global small satellite market we supply our products to is at the very first stages of development, therefore technological innovations are the key priority to us – that’s why we want to work with talented people like you!