Your main focus will be on
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Do you like working with clients every day and you think you can handle different tasks at once? Maybe you have experience in facility management and you want to take your knowledge to the next level? Take a look at our ad and if you see yourself in Key Account Manager position send us your CV!
- Responsibility for all contractual agreements with the Client in all areas of integrated facility services;
- Creating and maintaining good long lasting relations with the Client based on trust and integrity;
- Holding periodical meetings with Client’s stakeholders and team members;
- Planning and managing financial performance;
- Leading, training, managing and motivating team members;
- Ensuring that all contractual KPI’s and SLA’s are met;
- Preparing account development plan;
- Implementing international property and facility management processes and procedures locally;
- Selecting and working closely with subcontractors when necessary;
- Preparing reports and analysis.
- Relevant experience in property and facilities management;
- Experience in a managerial position - minimum three years;
- Ability to understand and develop the account from both – operational and strategic perspectives;
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail;
- Strong understanding of customer service;
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise;
- Focused on achievement of financial targets;
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian;
- Good Microsoft Office tools knowledge, especially Excel.
- Opportunity to join our team and with your energy, ideas and efforts support our vision to become the greatest service organisation in the world;
- Unique experience with international clients;
- A team and support of professionals;
- Internal and external trainings.
UAB "ISS Lietuva"
ISS įmonė buvo įkurta 1901 m. Danijoje, šiandien turi padalinius daugiau nei 50 šalių, kuriuose dirba virš 530 000 darbuotojų. „ISS Lietuva“ jau 10 metų Lietuvoje siūlo integruotas nekilnojamojo turto valdymo ir priežiūros paslaugas.
Company's average salary is 779€
SoDra's December data (salary before taxes)