Duties include but not limited to:
- Searching of new clients and active cooperation with existing and potential customers;
- Participate in meetings with current and potential customers;
- Propose solutions and configurations offer to the customer;
- Consult the customers on issues related to technical requirements, costs and potential development of their business;
- Contracts closing, all needed documents formalization;
- Manage customers relationships in CRM.
- Active participation in sales plan realization and targets.
- University education;
- Successful experience in B2B sales/active service (office equipment sales – a big advantage);
- Excellent interpersonal skills: communication, presentation, result-oriented;
- Readiness to work «in field»;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment;
- Willing to working under quarterly targets;
- Very good business languages skills – both Lithuanian and English;
- Driving license (B) min. 3 years of driving experience.
- Employment in the respected global company, provided with work car;
- Professional development and growth - local and international trainings;
- Fixed salary and also bonuses for work results.
1500-2000 eur/mon. net salary
UAB „Konica Minolta Baltia“
Konica Minolta Baltia is a subsidiary of Konica Minolta Inc., as a leading global services provider in the field of IT- and document processes as well as digital production and industrial printing solutions the company excels in services-led business consulting, implementation and management and provides a range of world-leading printing systems and solutions.
Information about UAB „Konica Minolta Baltia“
Avg. salary gross(57% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1423 €
25% earn 1423-1749 €
25% earn 1749-2421 €
25% earn more than 2421 €
Company manager: Robert Hulej