- Taking incoming calls from legal entities and individuals;
- Correct inserting of the information received during the call into the database;
- Qualified, full translation of the client's speech on different topics;
- Support for high-standard telephone calls.
- English and Russian language skills at level C1 or higher;
- Higher, secondary special education;
- Client -oriented work attitude;
- Good communication skills.
- Good work conditions
- Corporate training
- Career growth opportunities
- Work schedules: 5/2; 15:00 to 00:00; 16:00 to 01:00, 17:00 to 02:00.