As a Legal Counsel, you will be responsible for overseeing internal and regulatory legal aspects of SpectroCoin’s products and businesses. You will manage and develop SpectroCoin’s legal strategies, ensuring conformity with all applicable laws.
- Advise executives and management regarding contractual obligations, interpret terms and conditions, administrative complaints, audits, and other employment-related inquiries
- Manage, draft and negotiate of company contracts, including but not limited to Professional Services Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Partner Agreements, and others
- Advise different teams all across the company on legal risks mitigation and organise effective risk management techniques
- Collaborate with external parties (regulators, external counsels, public authorities, etc.), creating relations of trust and confidence
- Excellent knowledge of corporate law and procedures,
- A proven track record of creating effective legal strategies
- Proven experience working as a Legal Counsel for businesses, law firms or in the legal department of an international technology company,
- Exceptionally strong English communication skills (written and oral),
- BS degree in Law
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and challenging FinTech based projects
- Modern offices
- Professional and personal development
- Office perks and company events
- International and talented team
- Employee referral program
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Check out more about us on our careers page: careers.spectrocoin.com/
1600-4900 eur/mon. gross salary
UAB Bankera – a company in charge of a Centre of Information Technology (IT) and Professional Competence in Lithuania, providing programming services and other IT solutions. The products created by us will be implemented by the businesses that are operating within the European Union, as well as other countries of the world. The main goal of Bankera is to create IT systems designed for the financial market, focused on traditional payment systems that would fit the needs of a modern and innovative client.