What’s in it for you:
- Flexible legal practice time management
- Determined team, supportive and professional mentorship
- Dynamic, truly international work environment with access to the global know-how and expertise
- Innovative and never-done before tasks
- You will work for a diverse range of clients from different industries. Your team members come from diverse backgrounds, so you will have the chance to learn from them and achieve progress in your career development
- From your very first day, your work will be meaningful as our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems
- Salary (gross): 800
You are our perfect candidate if you:
- Are a recent university legal graduate or student in the final year of law studies (experience in a Law Firm – strong advantage)
- Are ambitious and motivated for personal and professional development
- Have strong drive and ability to decide and prioritize independently
- Are proactive and effective team-player with good analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian
Becoming an Intern in a PwC Legal team you will have extensive opportunities for professional and personal growth as well as career development. After a successful internship you could be offered a Legal Consultant position.
800 eur/mon. gross
What makes PwC Legal special?
- Genuinely global: more than 3,700 legal practitioners in
- Close cooperation with our Advisory, Tax and Audit experts. Through our network and interdisciplinary approach, we are able to provide solutions that are remarkably wider than the traditional legal advice.
- A future law firm: here at PwC Legal we are employing different tools and technological solutions to enable efficient working in a team both from ‘home offices’ and across jurisdictions, as well as for facilitating legal service provision to our clients.
information about UAB „PricewaterhouseCoopers“
Avg. salary gross(75% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
10-20 mln. €
Revenue 2020 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1400 €
25% earn 1400-2200 €
25% earn 2200-3500 €
25% earn more than 3500 €