- Installation and configuration of Linux based infrastructure solutions
- Maintenance, management and optimization of existing servers (>1000 servers), clusters and other environments
- Development and maintainence of monitoring, reports and installation systems with Zabbix, Grafana, etc.
- Centralized configuration management using Salt, Ansible, Shef, Puppet
- Generate documentation for infrastructure systems
- At least 3 years in Linux administration
- Good knowledge of Ceph, Gluster, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience with servers virtualization (Cloudstack, KVM, Vmware, Kubernetes)
- Python/PHP/Go/Bash scripting knowledge
- Fluency in English
COMPANY OFFERS YOU
Challenging and interesting work in an international environment; Flexible working hours; International conferences; Free tea and coffee all the time, free lunch on Friday with colleagues; Comfortable office, good company‘s climate and amazing team.
From 2500 eur/mon. gross salary
UAB „People Link“
Our client is an international company, which carefully built to change the way companies and government organizations order, lease, deploy, and manage IP addresses. Currently, the company is looking for LINUX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR to join the team in Kaunas.