- Support the IT team with basic tasks (i.e. checking printers, installing software, drafting instruction/forms);
- Support in various logistic matters: delivering goods to/from storage room, providing help with furniture and belongings’ transfers from office to office, prepare conference and meeting rooms;
- Support wih inventory management: locating, counting, labelling and updating documentation for inventory items;
- Other tasks as requested.
- Knowledge of English language (writing and speaking);
- Basic knowledge in IT, computers, printers, networks;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Bachelor degree;
UAB "Manpower Lit"
Don’t miss out a chance to join international Manpower team! In return for relevant experience and willingness to bring value to the organization we are offering opportunity to increase both experience and knowledge of EU procedures while being assigned within European organization. We are currently looking for Logistics and IT support to work in Vilnius on 2 month assignment project.