- Installation of logistics systems
- Participation in system testing and validation identifying problem areas
- System or workflow process changes, modifications to meet the needs of the focus area
- System documentation creation and keeping it up-to-date
- Identification of business needs
- Level 2 technical support for supported systems by investigating all reported incidents and problems
- Technical assistance to users
- Participation IT and Systems department in business projects
Skills & Requirements
- University degree in IT, computer science, information systems or etc.
- Minimum 2 years of similar work experience
- IT project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work effectively on your own and in a team environment
- Good spoken and written English or German language
- Knowledge of Finance processes (advantage)
- Experience with data bases Oracle and SQL (advantage)
- Experience with Retail or Warehouse systems (advantage)
- ITIL knowledge (advantage)
- An international, dynamic and friendly working environment
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
- Sports activities including gym benefit
- Company events for employees and their families
UAB "Lidl Lietuva"
„Schwarz“ įmonių grupė, kuriai priklauso „Lidl“ parduotuvės, yra viena iš mažmeninės prekybos maisto produktais lyderių Europoje. „Lidl“ veikia 30 Europos šalių ir valdo per 100 logistikos centrų bei apie 10 000 parduotuvių. Įmonių grupėje dirba daugiau nei 335 000 darbuotojų.
Information about UAB "Lidl Lietuva"
Avg. salary gross(44% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
> 100 mln. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 714 €
25% earn 714-928 €
25% earn 928-1279 €
25% earn more than 1279 €