AS MAINTENANCE TEAM LEAD YOU WILL:
- Provide leadership to the team of maintenance technicians.
- Establish maintenance strategy and build up CMMS database.
- Develop maintenance procedure and instructions, due to regulations of local government, corporation and other authorities.
- Provide direct support and ownership of production breakdowns.
- Establish schedules of preventive maintenance and total productive maintenance in cooperation with production and supply chain.
- Establish a supplier network for external service and spare parts.
- Be responsible for spare parts stock with needed spare parts.
- Be in charge of annual technical division budget planning.
COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- A unique opportunity to join a highly qualified and expanding team and work in an international environment.
- A competitive compensation package including an opportunity to go abroad for learning purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology or Science disciplines.
- At least 2 years of maintenance management experience in a manufacturing plant.
- Work experience in a medical device or other FDA regulated manufacturing environment desired.
- Leadership experience in a team based environment.
- Proactive mindset of maintenance, preventive maintenance, total productive maintenance, reliability centered maintenance.
- Experience with total productive maintenance or reliability centered maintenance, Lean & Six Sigma.
- Experience with failure investigation and root cause analysis problem solving methodologies.
- Knowledge of SAP, MP2, advanced skills with MS Office, specifically MS Excel required.
- Great English skills (both oral and written).
- Effective communication skills (both oral and written).
If you consider yourself a potential candidate for this open position, please send us your resume.
From 2000 eur/mon. gross salary
UAB „PERSONALO SPRENDIMAI“
An international manufacturing company is looking for a Maintenance Team Lead to join their professional team.