Nature of work:
- Organize and supervise weekly meetings within working groups in the Baltic states for marketing initiatives and legal approvals;
- Create and administrate product purchase orders in the system, distribute devices and accessories for organizational purposes;
- Administrate product documentation cycle within the system;
- Track product delivery records from the global supply chain;
- Organize internal team events for work and recreational purposes.
- BA degree or last year student in the field of Business Administration or Marketing;
- Fluency in English both written and verbal is a must;
- Advanced digital skills working with MS Office and excellent communication;
- Ability to organize work independently, simultaneously meeting agreed timelines;
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, initiative and perfect time management.
- Salary range: EUR 1230 – 1580 gross. The final offer will depend on your experience;
- Responsible work in an international environment;
- Opportunities for growth and personal development;
- Friendly colleagues and flexible working hours.
If you have any questions, call us on
1230-1580 eur/mon. gross
UAB „Manpower Lit“
Manpower's customer is a well-known international manufacturing company operating in the Baltic States, supplying its products to all wholesale and retail chains. Currently we are looking for a new member to join the Marketing and Digital team in Vilnius. If you are enthusiastic and well-organized person, open to extensive collaboration with stakeholders in global business environment, apply for this position.